Girls Who Code
November 2 - December 14, 2020
Join Pablo Center’s Girls Who Code club! This FREE club will help students learn the basics of coding, while being inspired by female leaders in the field.
The club will meet in-person at Pablo Center Monday evenings from 5pm-6:30pm from November 2 through December 14th.
Recommended Grade Level: 6th-8th Grade
Program Capacity: 12 Participants
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented a number of precautions including:
• Each student will have their own table, hand sanitizer, and LEGO® SPIKE® Kit for the duration of the program (unfortunately, no group work)
• Laptops will be provided to each participant and sanitized before and after each class
• Participants will be spaced at least 8 feet apart
• Bottled water and prepackaged snacks will be provided during each class, complements of IFD Warehouse
• All persons in the building are required to sign in/out, sanitize hands, and wear a face mask at all times. Participants may bring their own face mask or use one supplied by Pablo Center
Further information, including drop off and pickup procedures, will be emailed to participants one week before the start of the program.
*Program is made possible through generous support from the Xcel Energy Foundation and Union Pacific Foundation. Snacks and Beverages provided by IFD Warehouse.