Health and Safety
There is nothing more important to us than the happiness, health, safety, and well-being of every person who comes through our doors. As the well-being of building partners, patrons, artists, and staff is our absolute top priority, it requires that when more information becomes available that our plans must adapt.
May 1, 2020 4 p.m.
An update from Executive Director Jason Jon Anderson:
"Dear valued sponsors, donors, members, and patrons,
I hope this letter finds you and your family in good health and spirits during this unprecedented time of change and uncertainty. Knowing the current circumstances have caused a great deal of change for all, I would like to update you on Pablo Center, our current initiatives, our incredible third season, and what the future may hold..."
Read the full letter from Executive Director Jason Jon Anderson here.
MAKING CHANGE, DOING GOOD
While the curtain may be closed on Pablo Center's stage, we have not stopped working tirelessly to support the creative economy in new and innovative ways. Follow the link to find out more about some of the local, regional, and national initiatives we've been working on over the past two months.
May 28, 2020 2 p.m.
Pablo Center's closure will be extended to June 11, 2020. All performances, special events and classes until June 11, 2020 will be impacted.
April 16, 2020 2 p.m.
Pablo Center's closure will be extended to May 28, 2020. All performances, special events and classes until May 28, 2020 will be impacted.
• STOMP (Original Date: March 20-21, 2020) rescheduled to March 26-27, 2021
• Gaelic Storm (Original Date: March 23, 2020) rescheduled to August 28, 2020
• The Secret Sisters with Logan Ledger (Original Date: April 4, 2020) rescheduled to August 21, 2020
• Charlie Berens (Original Date: April 5, 2020) rescheduled to August 8, 2020
• Ben Seidman (Original Date: April 10, 2020) rescheduled to September 11, 2020
For a complete list of postponed, canceled, and rescheduled show, visits our event calendar.
March 13, 2020 10 a.m.
Pablo Center at the Confluence will extend closure of the building though May 26, 2020 and will modify an additional 49 performances, scheduled classes, and special events in response to the COVID-19 virus. In all 78 performances have been impacted since March 13th, 2020; those performances equal $625,000.00 of lost revenue to our vibrant local arts community.
We are working with artists, presenters, promoters, agents, and constituents to quickly provide the public with renewed options to see the world-class talent you have come to rely on from Pablo Center. We continue to adapt to the everchanging environment and will share information electronically as it becomes available.
There are so many incredible things to come from Pablo Center and we look forward to sharing those experiences with you.
MODIFIED BOX OFFICE HOURS
Effective March 13 until further notice: To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and community, our box office will operate through phone and email communication only. Pablo Center's box office will be available via phone at 715.832.ART (2787) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Event Cancelations and Postponement
All performances, special events and classes until June 11, 2020 will be impacted. The following programming has also been impacted:
• All community outreach and educational programming have been canceled until June 11, 2020 following the closure of all primary schools. This includes: ARTmobile, Legomind Storm, Girls Who Code, and Robotics.
• All remaining University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire performances have been canceled throughJune 11, 2020 following the UW-Eau Claire's closure of all campus-based, in-person classes.
We thank you for your patience and your understanding as we work through each individual show to ensure the best options to present to our ticket holders. All ticket holders for each individual performance will be contacted electronically in the coming days to share the ticketing options available for each unique show and event. These options could include:
• Moving the tickets to a rescheduled performance;
• A potential ability to watch a live stream of the concert or event;
• Donating the value of the tickets back to presenting group or Pablo Center;
• Receiving a full refund within 30 days of announcement of rescheduled date
For rescheduled performances, tickets will be automatically updated to reflect the new date. For cancellations and for those requesting a refund within 30 days, credit card transactions will be credited automatically. For cash transactions, please contact the box office to receive a check. Pablo Center’s box office will be available via phone and can be reached at 715.832.ARTS (2787) Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, Pablo Center would appreciate if ticket-holders would consider donating the value of their tickets to Pablo Center should they not be able to attend. To donate the value of your tickets, please email email@example.com or contact our box office directly.