Small, in-person learning space
Safe, socially distant resource for students and families in our community
Pablo Center Learning Pods were created to support and facilitate a successful learning environment by providing aid and supervising students grades 4-10 as they work through their remote-learning curriculum. The program seeks to ease the stress on parents balancing work and their children’s education as they return to school in this fall in a hybrid format.
- Offered to students in grades 4-10
- Dedicated space for students to work through virtual learning curriculum provided by their individual schools
- A separate space for students to meet virtually 1:1 with their teachers, counselors, and other school support as needed
- Opportunities to participate in hands-on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Mathematics) focused workshops
- Lunch included in tuition, provided by Lunchbox Eau Claire
- Facilitators provide aid and supervise students
- Small classroom sizes with similar age cohorts
- Two facilitators per classroom
- In accordance with the Eau Claire Area School District returning students grades 6-8 to in-person learning 4-days a week, Learning Pods will be moving to Wednesday-only programming starting the week of April 26.
- 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
- 30 minute pickup & dropoff windows
In addition to school-provided curriculum, student will have opportunities to participate in workshops focused on transformative learning and creative opportunities in the following areas.
- LEGO Robotics Programming
- Theatre Sound and Lighting Labs
- Arts and Design-based Workshops
- Additive Manufacturing Seminars
- Recording Studio Seminars
- Culinary Arts
Designed with Safety in Mind
The health and safety our staff, teachers, students, and community remain the top priority for Pablo Center.
- Socially distant individual workstations
- Face masks required at all times
- Hand sanitizer and face masks provided (students are encouraged to bring their own masks)
- Health and safety protocol is determined in accordance with CDC and Eau Claire City/County Health Department recommendations
Registration for May now open. Wednesday-only programming.
Interested families can email firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions.
Register for May
Rates are $40 per school day, charged on a monthly basis (25th of each month). *Calendar follows the ECASD 2020-2021 academic calendar. Daily rate is $40 per day.
For more information on our tuition-waived registration for families experiencing financial hardship, please email email@example.com.