Small, in-person learning space
Safe, socially distant resource for students and families in our community
Pablo Center Learning Pods were created to support and facilitate a successful learning environment by providing aid and supervising students grades 5-12 as they work through their remote-learning curriculum. The program was created to ease the stress on parents balancing work and their children’s education as they return to school in this fall in a hybrid format.
Middle & High School Oriented
- Offered to students in grades 5-12
- Dedicated space for students to work through virtual learning curriculum provided by their individual schools
- A separate space for students to meet virtually 1:1 with their teachers, counselors, and other school support as needed
- Opportunities to participate in hands-on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, & Mathematics) focused workshops
- Lunch included in tuition, provided by Lunchbox Eau Claire
- Facilitators provide aid and supervise students
- Small classroom sizes with similar age cohorts
- Two facilitators per classroom
2 programming options
- Monday - Tuesday
- Thursday - Friday
- Optional Add-on: Wednesday
- 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
- 30 minute pickup & dropoff windows
In addition to school-provided curriculm, student will have opportunities to participate in workshops focused on transformative learning and creative opportunities in the following areas.
- LEGO Robotics Programming
- Theatre Sound and Lighting Labs
- Arts and Design-based Workshops
- Additive Manufacturing Seminars
- Recording Studio Seminars
Designed with Safety in Mind
The health and safety our staff, teachers, students, and community remain the top priority for Pablo Center.
- Socially distant individual workstations
- Face masks required at all times
- Hand sanitizer and face masks provided (students are encouraged to bring their own masks)
- Health and safety protocol is determined in accordance with CDC and Eau Claire City/County Health Department recommendations
Registration is now open.
Limited spots available in our Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday cohort.
Rates are $40 per school day, charged on a monthly basis (25th of each month). Monthly fees are as following:
*Calendar follows the ECASD 2020-2021 academic calendar. Daily rate is $40 per day.
For more information on our tuition-waived registration for families experiencing financial hardship, please email email@example.com.