Health & Safety
There is nothing more important to us than the happiness, health, safety, and well-being of every person who comes through our doors. As the well-being of building partners, patrons, artists, and staff is our absolute top priority, it requires that when more information becomes available that our plans must adapt.
August 24, 2020
Executive Director Jason Jon Anderson updates audience during our Virtual Gala on the state of Pablo Center programming, new initiatives, and operational financial health, as well as ongoing legistlative efforts and other important announcements.
Following the direction of public health officials, data from peer organizations, Members, and Patrons, as well as input from our board of directors and staff, Season 3’s live in-person attended performances will be limited to events scheduled after January 1, 2021.
While in-person performances remain delayed, Pablo Center vigorously expanded programing and virtual options:
- Pablo Center Learning Labs - Learning support program instituted to create a safe and socially distanced space for students grades 6-12 to work on school provided curriculum during the virtual learning portion of their educational week.
- Pablo Streams - Performing LIVE from Pablo Center straight to your home, a FREE virtual summer concert series created for a 2020 world.
- Lego Robotics and Girls Who Code - In-person summer robotics and coding programs for middle school children with increased precautions and distancing due to COVID-19
- Special Events Programming - relaunched in compliance with health department recommendations
We realize this is a very uncertain time for many, but your ongoing support of Pablo Center is greatly appreciated and vital as we continue our mission to curated the best world-class talent, create platforms to showcase our vibrant local art groups and individuals, and develop youth and community education and outreach programs.
Make a Donation
Effective March 13 until further notice: To protect the health, safety, and well-being of our staff and community, our box office will operate through phone and email communication only.
Box Office Phone & Email Hours
Monday - Friday | 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Due to limited box office hours, emailing is encouraged. Pablo Center's box office will be available via phone at 715.832.ARTS (2787) or via email at email@example.com.
We thank you for your patience and your understanding as we work through each individual show to ensure the best options to present to our ticket holders. All ticket holders for each individual performance will be contacted electronically in the coming days to share the ticketing options available for each unique show and event. These options could include:
• Moving the tickets to a rescheduled performance;
• A potential ability to watch a live stream of the concert or event;
• Donating the value of the tickets back to presenting group or Pablo Center;
• Receiving a full refund within 30 days of announcement of rescheduled date
For rescheduled performances, tickets will be automatically updated to reflect the new date. For cancellations and for those requesting a refund within 30 days, credit card transactions will be credited automatically. For cash transactions, please contact the box office to receive a check. Pablo Center’s box office will be available via phone and can be reached at 715.832.ARTS (2787) Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit arts organization, Pablo Center would appreciate if ticket-holders would consider donating the value of their tickets to Pablo Center should they not be able to attend. To donate the value of your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our box office directly.
For a complete list of postponed, canceled, and rescheduled show, visits our event calendar.
See previous announcements and archieved information about health and safety at Pablo Center.
Archived Health & Safety News