SOLD OUT- Tasting Notes featuring Surly Brewing CO, Minneapolis, MN
January 28th, 2020
A night of learning from the professionals! Craft brewery representatives will take the crowd on an excursion through four of their unique brews. Evening includes: light hors d'oeuvre pairings from area food purveyors, prizes, and wonderful views of the confluence.
Tasting Notes is presented by Pablo Center in partnership with Beechwood Distributing and Tap Room Travelers who will be hosting a LIVE podcast each night. Hors d'oeuvre pairing will be provided by Catering Bye Design.
**Must be 21+ to attend.
SOLD OUT- Purchase the Series!
Get all five evenings for $120, a $30 savings. A great gift or monthly date night out, take a tour through the world of craft beer and learn more about flavors, styles and trends behind all five of these great breweries.
The series subscription may be sold out, however individual event tickets are still available for the dates below.
- Tuesday, Jan. 28, 6:00 p.m. | Featuring Surly Brewing Co. from Minneapolis, MN - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 6:00 p.m. | Featuring Founders Brewing Company from Grand Rapids, MI
- Tuesday, March 31, 6:00 p.m. | Featuring 3 Sheeps Brewing Company from Sheboygan, WI
- Tuesday, April 28, 6:00 p.m. | Featuring Left Hand Brewing Company from Longmont, CO
- Tuesday, May 26, 6:00 p.m. | Featuring Odell Brewing Company from Fort Collins, CO