Conversations in Color: The College Experience as a Student of Color
May 24, 2021
This week's topic will be about the UW-Eau Claire vs Community experience for students of color and whether they see a future for themselves in the community after graduation.
ABOUT CONVERSATIONS IN COLOR
Throughout our communities and nation important conversations are occurring, specifically conversations about race and racial justice. Conversations in Color is determined to lean in on these conversations with humility, honesty, and humanity. We bring together community members (experts, leaders, folks with a variety of lived experience) every Monday night to do just that. Conversations in Color is presented by Converge Radio 101.9, The Pablo Center at the Confluence, and Uniting Bridges of Eau Claire.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Stream live on Facebook (no registration required). You can comment and ask questions in the Comments section for the livestream.
- Stream live on Perigon (Pablo Center’s platform). Take the following steps to participate in this way:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out the registration form, after which you will receive an email with event information and a link to join the livestream
- The livestream will be accessible on any browser using the Perigon link provided in the email
- You can comment and ask questions in the Perigon chat window.
- If you experience any issues or have any questions regarding Perigon, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a Direct Message to the Conversations in Color page
- Listen on Converge Radio 101.9FM, www.convergeradio.org, or the TuneIn app.
This is a free virtual, streamed event.