Conversations in Color : Difficult Conversations on Race
April 19, 2021
Community thought-leaders come together to discuss issues and topics in our community in the new Conversations in Color Series presented by Uniting Bridges, Converge Radio, and Pablo Center.
Resident panelist Dr. Rod Jones and special guests will discuss this week's topic on difficult conversations on race.
ABOUT CONVERSATION IN COLOR
Throughout our communities and nation important conversations are occurring, specifically conversations about race and racial justice. Conversations in Color is determined to lean in on these conversations with humility, honesty, and humanity. We bring together community members (experts, leaders, folks with a variety of lived experience) every Monday night to do just that. Conversations in Color is presented by Converge Radio 101.9, The Pablo Center at the Confluence, and Uniting Bridges of Eau Claire.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Stream live on Facebook (no registration required). You can comment and ask questions in the Comments section for the livestream.
- Stream live on Perigon (Pablo Center’s platform). Take the following steps to participate in this way:
- Click the following link:
- Fill out the registration form, after which you will receive an email with event information and a link to join the livestream
- The livestream will be accessible on any browser using the Perigon link provided in the email
- You can comment and ask questions in the Perigon chat window.
- If you experience any issues or have any questions regarding Perigon, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a direct message to the Conversations in Color page
- Listen on Converge Radio 101.9FM, www.convergeradio.org, or the TuneIn app.
This is a virtual, livestreamed event.