LEGO Robotics - Intermediate Class
July 17, 2020
Lego Robotics Intermediate Level Course
Riverfront Rm | July 13 - 17 | Daily - 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Spend the week putting your STEAM skills to the test using LEGO® MINDSTORMS®! In this program, students will work on designing, building, and programming a robot to accomplish a variety of challenges using motors, sensors, and other objects. Some basic experience with Legos and/or programming is recommended, but not required.
Cost: $45 + taxes
Recommended Grade Level: 6th-8th Grade
Program Capacity: 10 Participants
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented a number of precautions including:
- Each student will have their own table, hand sanitizer, and LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Kit for the duration of the program (unfortunately, no group work)
- Laptops will be provided to each participant and sanitized before and after each class
- Participants will be spaced at least 8 feet apart
- Bottled water and prepackaged snacks will be provided during each class, complements of IFD Warehouse
- All persons in the building are required to sign in/out, sanitize hands, and wear a face mask at all times. Participants may bring their own face mask or use one supplied by Pablo Center.
Further information, including drop off and pickup procedures, will be emailed to participants one week before the start of the program.
*Program is made possible through generous support from the Xcel Energy Foundation and Union Pacific Foundation. Snacks and Beverages provided by IFD Warehouse.
Program made possible through the generous support of Xcel Energy Foundation and Union Pacific Foundation.